Clough Birthing Center
Where to have your baby is an important decision for your growing family. The Emerson Hospital Clough Birthing Center at our Concord, Massachusetts, Main Campus offers a perfect blend of two worlds — the highest quality medical expertise in a serene location close to home. All to make your birth experience as special as it deserves to be.
Inside the Clough Birthing Center, you’ll find:
- Private, comfortable and secure labor and delivery rooms and mother-baby recovery rooms
- The area’s only Special Care Level 2 Nursery directed by a Massachusetts General Hospital neonatologist
- Physicians and nurses renowned for specialized skills and advanced training — and completely dedicated to you and your baby’s health and wellness
- One-on-one nursing care and 24-hour baby care by a board-certified pediatrician
- High-risk pregnancy services, including specialists from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and certified breastfeeding consultants
- Secure unit for your peace of mind
Your team. Your hospital.
Our team goes above and beyond by working closely with you throughout each stage of pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum care. By offering access to registered dietitians, midwives, genetic counseling, and reiki. By delivering a family-centered approach that respects your unique needs and concerns. And by providing the best information, care and support to create the pregnancy and childbirth experience you and your family expect.
Massachusetts Clinical Collaborations