Our expanded facility offers a variety of rehabilitation services for physical, occupational and speech language therapy.
Everything You Need in a Brand New Facility
We’re excited to offer Concord area residents a larger, state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility where they’ll still find the compassion and expertise they’ve come to expect from our staff.
Our new Clough Family Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies now offers:
- Services for orthopedic/physical, occupational and speech language therapy
- A convenient first-floor location with central reception
- Clinical office coordinators to aide you in registration and scheduling
- Comprehensive facilities including dedicated gyms for pediatric and neurological rehabilitation
- Amenities such as private treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art aquatic therapy pool
- Collaboration with the Dr. Robert C. Cantu Concussion Center, headed by one of the nation’s leading experts on concussion issues
- Hospital affiliation as a stroke center of excellence
- Highly trained and certified specialists with years of experience in their fields
FOR APPOINTMENTS & INQUIRIES
Most services require a physician’s referral.
FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Please print and complete this
General Health Questionnaire [PDF].
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday–Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
IF YOU ARE A PATIENT WITH MEDICARE
Please print and complete this Medicare Questionnaire [PDF].