Center for Specialty Care
The Center for Specialty Care unites many of Emerson’s best specialists in one place. Located less than a mile from our main campus in Concord, Massachusetts, the center provides expert services for adults and children — and blends cutting-edge technology with skilled, compassionate care.
Several Emerson medical centers and services are housed within the Center for Specialty Care:
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
PET/CT scanning is a sophisticated diagnostic imaging tool that detects and monitors cancer and other serious health conditions.
- Monday: 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (closed noon – 1:00 p.m.)
Mass General Cardiology Program at Emerson Hospital
Mass General for Children Pediatric Specialists
T: 1-888-644-3248 (scheduling)
Featuring pediatric expertise in cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology and surgery.
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (closed 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.)
- Urgent care only on Saturday and Sunday